What is neighbour table overlow?

I'm trying to install Debian on a rather old computer. During
installation I'm getting "neighbour table overflow" messages.
What do these mean and are they serious? The installatiion seems to
continue regardless.

Please reply to me directly since I'm unable to subscribe to this list
:)).

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux GNU/Debian (Windows-free zone)
For electronic books on the Assassins and on homeopathy, skeptical

Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our
obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come
from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. [Carl Sagan]