Re: List problems

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 11:29:46AM -0500, Shawn McMahon wrote:
| I've attempted to subscribe multiple times, and responded to the
| confirmation request every time, but I get no further feedback after
| that; no bounce, no "welcome to the list", no traffic, nothing.
|
| Is the list still having subscription problems?

I think so.  Since I got dropped several times (due to network
changes/errors on my end) in the past couple weeks I had to
resubscribe.  Sometimes I would get no confirmation or no welcome
message.  Othertimes it would be really slow (like request tonight,
tomorrow I've got the confirmation message).

I wonder what list software they're using since it seems to be rather
flaky.

-D

--

Who can say, "I have kept my heart pure;
I am clean and without sin"?