Quick setup of ldap server/client.

I'm trying to set up a ldap server/client system. I've read the LDAP
Linux Howto and LDAP Implementation HOWTO, none of which made me any
wiser. I've been all around www.google.com, only finding documents such
as "there isn't any decent documents explaining LDAP, so I made this
short one...", which also doesnt make me any smarter.

What I'm looking for is something/someone who can tell me howto get the
first entry into LDAP, to get the thing working. At the moment I have
all neccesary packages installed, but I don't know howto get it up and
running. How do I get the first valid user added?

I have two machines set up for this experiment, server(192.168.0.101)
and client(192.168.0.102), thats their names and ip-nummbers.

Can anyone give me any pointers to how I quick and dirty can get this
thing running, so that I can start experimenting?

BTW I'm running woody and kernel 2.4.18.

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, 100% better, and 100% yours!