Re: chatscript trick to wait for dial tone after 9 is dialed?

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 11:17:53AM +0000, Martin Edward John Waller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to get my ppp to wait for a dialtone after
> a 9 is dialled.  How do I do this?

I believe you can place a 'W' after the '9' which instructs the modem to
wait for dialtone.  Alternately you can use a comma (',') which
introduces a delay or 1 or two seconds.  My AT command set knowledge
is rusty; I don't do dialup anymore.  Feel free to complain if my tips
are bogus :)

--
Nathan Norman - Micromuse Ltd.  mailto:nnorman@micromuse.com
Gil-galad was an Elven-king.            |  The Fellowship