Training facility

Our company Located at Pune software Park, Talwade, called ISN DATA SERVICES PVT. LTD., is in process of Data Conversions and Data Processing and serving Internation clients. Presently we have got project on XML Conver. You are requested to send your profile in consideration of Training of our employess. Also we are in serch of a candidate for the same project on a Project Leader capacity, responsible of handling new project. Your help in this matter will be highly appreciated. Hoping your response soon.
Thanks,

Atul Ambapkar
Manager - Human Resources.