Can someone help me to unsubscribe ?

Hi,

I can't unsubscribe : after having the online form i get a message that
tell me to reply in order to unsubscribe. I replied but, after that,
nothing happened and i still receive messages.
It's very important form me to unsubscribe, because i can't see my mails
every day any more, and my mail box will be saturated.

Please, help me !!!! My mail box has been saturated today and i want to
avoid a saturation again.

Thank you very much

Axel