Re: simple database?

On  0, Jeff Maxson <jbmaxson@surfglobal.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've got a ton of books, and I was thinking about cataloging them in some
> sort of database.  What would be something I could use for that?  I hate
> to go and try to learn postgresql or something, as that looks pretty
> daunting.  Is there a simple database out there that would be good for
> this?

You could try installing postgres and the pgaccess front-end - it
gives you a gui front end ala M$ Access, though not quite that
complicated (or competant) last I looked (which was a while ago).

HTH
Tom
--
Tom Cook

"That you're not paranoid does not mean they're not out to get you."
	- Robert Waldner