Re: Building a module without GPL license?

I had no problems with VMware 3.0 on the 2.4.17 kernel.

This may be a problem with the 3.1 release. (I have been testing the
up-coming release and I just now installed Woody, to make sure it would
work.)

Sounds like I'll talk to the VMware team about this problem.

Randy