Re: Weird dpkg .. mozilla error

Florian Struck wrote:
> Hi, i`m, allready for over a week, having a problem updating mozilla-browser
> (in unstable) i tryed solving it myself but i had no luck. I'll post a snip
> of the message that comes from dpkg --pending --configure (spit out by
> "mozilla-browser.postinst").
>

> # dpkg --pending --configure
> Setting up mozilla-browser (0.9.9-2) ...
> sendmail="sendmail:/usr/sbin/sendmail"
> sendmail="sendmail:/usr/sbin/sendmail"
> sendmail="sendmail:/usr/sbin/sendmail"
> sendmail="sendmail:/usr/sbin/sendmail"
> source requires an argument

mailutils is broken, this is the /usr/bin/mail program spitting out this
mess. You might want to install mailx until mailutils gets fixed.

The package's maintainer is away getting married and stuff, and the
several bug reports about this were languishing; I've brought them to
the attention of the people who deal with these situations, and I hope a
fix will be soon forthcoming.

--
see shy jo