Re: Can't subscribe to this list

At 07:35 AM 3/24/02, Anthony Campbell wrote:
I can't subscribe to this list. I've tried several times; I get a
request for confirmation but when I return it, nothing happens.

I've never had any problems in the past. Is the list broken?

For obvious reasons, please reply to me directly!

Anthony

There seems to be a problem with the automated system.
Some other people have been trying to un-subscribe, and
they keep getting mail, after the confirmation.

Let them know that you tried, and got confirmation, and
have not seen any mail.