RE: dosemu: com ports: /var/lock - UNSUBSCRIBE

Hi, my name is Jonathan Tabaco and I am a pompous ass.

Just incase you haven't noticed, the list has been running a bit slow lately. If you have replied with the confirmation, I bet you will be removed as soon as possible.

Calm down and give it some time.