Re: libm.so.5

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 03:47:41PM -0800, Joe Wise wrote:
> I just did an apache installation and that libm.so.5 library is missing
> from our Debian/linux 2.2r2
>

> What is the workaround or solution.

Hmm. Is this the Debian package of Apache distributed with 2.2r2?
libm.so.5 is the math library for libc5, but I thought 2.2 used
libc6??  Perhaps you're trying to install a very old binary package
of Apache?  I'm not sure why you'd want to do that.  In fact, you
probably would at least want to update to 2.2r5 to get all of the
security fixes.

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2@jps.net>