RE: su won't work at the far end of the tunnel? - UNSUBSCRIBE

UNSUBSCRIBE

Sorry to all those who are inconvenienced by this but I have tried
multiple times to get removed from the mailing list.

I even sent in the confirm "CONFIRM u03180819391769"

PLEASE REMOVE ME MANUALLY, as your automated system doesn't work.

I will unfortunately have to resort to "spamming" the Debian-user
mailing list until I am off the list, as all the e-mails I am STILL
receiving are now spam to me.