Tripwire won't install

Heips!

I had the following error while installing tripwire on my debian woody
box. I have never had any problems with apt-get or debian packages, so i
am kind of lost now. Is it a bug? What should i do to debug this error?

Setting up tripwire (2.3.1.2-3) ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/tripwire.postinst: =ROOT: command not found
dpkg: error processing tripwire (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 127
  tripwire

TIA

Namarie,
Juhan

--
In the early morning hour, when the pub was closing, my grandpa
emptied his tankard, stood up and said his famous words:
  The cheese slid off her cracker.

http://juku.kicks-ass.net/