Re: ncurses HeLP

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 10:08:48AM -0600, Ronneil Camara wrote:

> And also, I am doing the traditional way of compiling the kernel, make menuconfig, make dep clean modules_install bzImage
>
> Will this work on debian?

It'll work but you might find it easier to:

make menuconfig
make-kpkg kernel-image

Install the package kernel-package do to that. It creates a .deb file
containing the kernel and modules etc. dpkg -i <package> to install.

It'll do the lilo stuff for you too, and you'll never forget any of the
steps either..

Alan.