Re: dosemu: com port problem partially solved

Hi Phil and list!
I discovered that my com ports work as root, but I'm not sure how to get access
myself. My ttySx are currently set for root and dialout, and this isn't a
problem in linux since i am a member of dialout. However, I have tried resetting
permissions to 666 and even 1777 and this doesn't seem to help me use my com
ports in dosemu. Any suggestions?
By the way, I'm not sure if this mattered or not, but I did change the speaker
line in the dosemu.conf to "emulated" also.
TIA.