Re: PS/2 mouse lagging
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: PS/2 mouse lagging
- From: Crispin Wellington <email@example.com>
- Date: 21 Mar 2002 16:09:33 +0800
- Message-id: <1016698175.684.138.camel@water>
- In-reply-to: <1016697444.2084.1.camel@blacktop>
- References: <1016697444.2084.1.camel@blacktop>
On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 15:57, Patrick Lane wrote:
> Any time there is any hard drive activity, my mouse will freeze up until
> the hard drive stops being accessed. This has only happened since I've
> downgraded to woody (reformatted). I do not have a slow computer. I'm
> running a Athlon 1200, 1 GB of RAM, and UDMA 100 HDDs. I'm also using
> kernel 2.4.17. Any ideas?
Try switching on DMA access on your ide bus.
for i in a b c d; do hdparm -d 1 /dev/hd$i; done