Re: An evangelism success -- new Debian convert

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Alan James wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 02:12:00PM -0700, dave mallery wrote:
>
> > could you please tell me where to find the "genlocal" thingie he mentions.
> > i have the perl local problem since my woody upgrade last nite.
>
> he means /usr/sbin/locale-gen it's in the locales package.

many thanks... what i had to end up doing was a dpkg-reconfigure locales

i found that from the locale-gen man page

dave

--
Dave Mallery, K5EN  (r/h 7.2 krud; debian woody+ximian)
PO Box 520

no gates                     .~.
  no windows...              /V\
                            /( )\
running GNU/Linux           ^^-^^  (Linux TM Linus Torvalds)
  free at last!