Re: power off again sorry i missed the previous one

> Add an apm=on argument to the "kernel" command.

Thanks Eric.

Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet
      not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I
      now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son
      of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."
                                 Galatians 2:20