From: Anthony Campbell [mailto:ac@acampbell.org.uk]
Sent: 14 March 2002 13:33
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Lynx no longer access debian.org

For the last couple of days I can no longer reach www.debian.org via
Lynx. I get a 302 page saying that it has moved <here>, with a link, but
it doesn't work. Accessing the site via mozilla works seamlessly.

Anyone else seen this?

AC

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux GNU/Debian (Windows-free zone)
For electronic books on the Assassins and on homeopathy, skeptical

Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our
obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come
from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. [Carl Sagan]