Me too --Re: X doesn't redisplay on return from console

Hi all,

I just got my Gforce2 going (Tux Racer is awesome!), and I have the same
problem.  If I switch consoles (ctrl-alt-f[1-6]), then switch back to X
(ctrl-alt-f7)  the display, keyboard and mouse stop responding (never displaying
the X console).  I can ssh into the machine, kill -9 XFree86 and the display, kb
and mouse start working again.

Any ideas about where to start looking would be greatly appreciated!

I'm running sid on an Athlon 1300, custom compiled version of 2.4.18, and
XFree86-4.1

Thanx

Derek Loree