Re: Movies, MPEG, and DVDs

hi ya

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Pac wrote:

> Le 18/03/02 à 12:31, Scott Henson a écrit:
>
> Scott> xine-ui  The best I have seen yet for linux.  In my opinion it is as
> Scott> good as the Windows Media player.  I havent used a Mac since middle
> Scott> school so I dont know there(I am currently a college sophmore).  I would
> Scott> definately go with xine-ui and debian.  Hope this made your descision
> Scott> easier.
> Scott>
>
> I would say mplayer is better

i say download the latest players and test each out till you find the one
you like .... different players have different features and compatibility
with file formats

list of various players... xtheater worked best for what we needed
	http://www.Linux-Video.net/Video.Players/

search for which of those that been debianized ..
	http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

c ya
alvin