Re: compiling slapd with tls

* Ramin Motakef <ramin@motakef.de> [020318 09:32]:
> Hi,
> deb1:~# slapd -f /etc/ldap/slapd.conf -d 255 -h "ldap:/// ldaps:///"
> @(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.0.23-Release (Sam Mär 16 17:04:30 CET 2002) $
> ramin@nase:/home/ramin/tmp/server/ldap/openldap2-2.0.23/debian/build/servers/slapd
> daemon_init: ldap:/// ldaps:///
> daemon_init: listen on ldap:///
> daemon_init: listen on ldaps:///
> daemon_init: 2 listeners to open...
> ldap_url_parse_ext(ldap:///)
> slap_get_listener_addresses: getaddrinfo ai_addr is NULL?
> slapd stopped.
> connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.

I did the same (even with vmware!) and had no problems. Some pointers:

 + Have you read the ldapv3-howto from bayour.com? It's really really
   god.
 + can you post your slapd.conf?
 + maybe you try building it with pbuilder? That could narrow dependency
   problems

If you like you could try out my slapd-packages. Mail me offllist if you
want.

Greets,

Karsten

--