GL Screensaver problems

Hi,

I am running Debian Sid and am having problems with the GL
screensavers.  I have a nVidia GeForce2 MX and the latest (2813?)
drivers compiled.

If I run "atlantis" from a terminal it runs fine, accelerated.  If I run
"atlantis -root" that also runs fine.  However, if I select Atlantis in
GNOME Control Centre and hit Lock Screen, I get told that xscreensaver
"could not create GL context for visual 0x21".  There is a hint that I
should check the ulimit but "ulimit -v" shows unlimited.

Has anyone else seen this problem?  I want GL screensavers!  :(

Thanks,
Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com