Re: add two to the group, only one shows up?

On Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:10:07 +0100 (MET), Sebastiaan wrote:

>High,
>
>On Sun, 17 Mar 2002, Gary Turner wrote:
>
>> I added myself (gt) to my dialout group.  Simple enough.  When I ran
>> 'groups' dialout was not one of gt's groups.
>>
>> Can anyone shed any light on this?
>>
>Have you relogged in after you added yourselfses to the group? I think a
>simple logout and login will make you see that you are really added to the
>groups.

Did it make you feel good to make me feel so stupid ;-p Well it should.
Thanks, I almost never logout of my user persona so I would have made
myself crazy <:-D

BTW-this was returned as undeliverable spam :-/ I did forget to replace
the personal address with the list address, But it's not spam, I
promise. ;-P
--
gt
Yes I fear I am living beyond my mental means--Nash