Re: How to Setup TV-Card using XawTV?

<quote who="debian2002">
> HI:
>    I try the apt-get install xawtv and everything goes well
> (configuration...etc).But when the program scan the stations, there is no
> station. I am sure the hardware and cable are well connnect and I am in
> Canada using cable TV.

the tuner module is probably not loaded. i am using xawtv(have been
for a long time) these are the modules i have loaded for my wintv go:

tvmixer                 3488   0  (unused)
tvaudio                 9952   1
tuner                   8484   1
bttv                   57936   1
kcompat24               3680   0  [tvaudio bttv]
i2c-algo-bit            7680   1  [bttv]
i2c-core               12440   0  [tvmixer tvaudio tuner bttv i2c-algo-bit
via686a lm80 eeprom i2c-proc i2c-isa i2c-viapro]

I load them via a script that has:
modprobe bttv card=51 tuner=2
modprobe tvaudio
modprobe tvmixer