OT: BIG drives in old P90 ??

Hi,

	I've an old Pentium 90MHz.  The CPU is probably about the only
notable component with a brandname on it.  I want to put another drive in
it, but am wondering about the ability of this old machine to handle the
huge hard drives that are on the market.

	Specifically,

	1) Will the kernel be able to see a 20-100 GB drive if the BIOS
           can't see it ?  Last time I checked, the kernel wasn't
	   bothered by the BIOS's limitations, but last time I checked,
 	   a ten GB drive was astronomically huge.

	2) Should I be worried about the heat of a 7200 RPM drive ?
	   This box has nothing more than the power supply fan, and
	   the CPU fan to keep things cool.  Also, the HD cage of this
	   case is really tight --- there is very little space for air
	   to circulate between the drives, and there are already two
	   drives in the cage.  Actually, there is really only space
	   for two HD in the cage.  The new one will being hanging upside
	   down from the bottom of the mounting cage.

Thanks for any advice you may have.

G.