Latest Woody boot floppies & reiserfs

Sorry if this is a repost, I did not see my original message show up in the
list.

I'm trying to install a new machien this weekend, so I grabed the latest
boot floppies from woody. However, nowehre along the road do I seem to be
offered the choice of using reiserfs for any partition. I have several
woody machines set up like this, and I think I remeber being offered the
choide failry early in the install process.

Am I missing somethign?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin