Re: Change from SuSE to Debian

Just a brief note of thanks to those of you who replied either direct or to
the list.
I am working my way through the Dwarf guide at the moment after having read
up on APT in particular and am beginning to 'see the light'

Thanks again and hope to be able to make a contribution to the list in my own
right !

regards

Pete