Gnats default Database

I've tried submitting this to the gnats database but can't seem to get an
answer so I thought I'd post it here. I'm running Gnatsweb v3.99.2 and Gnats
4.0. When I installed gnats I created a default database. Since then I
created an additional one. At this point everything works fine. However now
I'd like to rename the default database to something else. I've tried
changing the name of the database in the databases file however gnats and
gnatsweb do not seem to like that. Do both gnats and gnatsweb expect that
there be at least one database named default? Is there a way to change the
name of this database?

Thanks!
Bruce

Bruce W. Bodnyk