RE: [OT] Stressing hardware under windows

Hi,

While it's not a windows program, I really like:

http://www.tufftest.com/

^^ This is what I use when I get a new system. Burn in for a few days.
Warning: No SCSI support if the card does not supply it's own BIOS.

And some time ago I used to use:

http://www.smithmicro.com/checkit/

^^ I do not know why I switched to Tuff Test as this program has a
*LONG* history in the IT industry.

HTH

Sam Stern
Bethesda, MD, USA