Re: How do remove frozen messages from Exim Queue?

 -Mrm         The  arguments are interpreted as a list of message
              ids, and each message is  completely  removed  from
              Exim's  queue,  and  forgotten.  However, if any of
              the messages is active, its status is not  altered.
              This option can be used only by an admin user or by
              the user who originally caused the  message  to  be
              placed on the queue.

At 07:19 PM 3/14/2002, you wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:59:54 -0500
Rick Pasotto <rick@niof.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 07:55:24PM +0100, Troels Petersen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > How do I remove frozen messages from the exim queue, messages like :
> >
> > (output from 'exim -bp')
> >
> > 14d  1.7K 16gLfk-0001Ka-00 <> *** frozen ***
> >           ac2mzgoe@slutty-coeds.com
> >
> > 13d  1.8K 16gmi6-0001Fb-00 <> *** frozen ***
> >           ac2mzgoe@computersolve.com
> >
> > Is there a way to confirm deletion of each message - or just a way
> > to remove all frozen messages?
>
> exim -Mrm 16gLfk-0001Ka-00 16gmi6-0001Fb-00

Does this really delete the message? I get the impression from the man
page that this command actually thaws and *delivers* the frozen message.