Re: Setting Port and Baud_Rate/Base

Le 2002.03.13 16:56, Schoppitsch Dieter a écrit :
Hi,

connecting my HP48gx to my PC works fine with DO$
(kermit). All I have to do is "set port 1" and "set baud 9600".
"Receive" receives all files I send from my HP.

Unfortunately this procedure doesn't work so simple
from linux (or I'm to dumb) - using gkermit (or lrzsz).

Gkermit doesn't support "portsetting and baudsetting".
I assume this has to be done from the linux command line
(with setserial).

* How do I set the port (/dev/ttyS0) and the speed (9600)?
* How can I tell gkermit to use this serial port?

TIA
Dieter

Use 'stty' to modify or get parameters of a terminal

stty -F /dev/ttyS0 9600