Re: Spamassassin: how to "whitelist" a subject?

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 10:28:04AM +0000, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I get replies from a form on my website; they arrive with a subject
> line: WWW Submission.
>
> These get detected as spam by Spamassassin. Is there any way to tell it
> that they are not?  Whitelist just seems to filter addresses, not
> subjects, and the address at the head of these forms is variable.

I only started using SpamAssassin about twelve hours ago or so, but the
Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf man page might be useful here. It looks like
you could do something like this in ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs:

  header WWW_SUBMISSION Subject =~ /^WWW Submission$/
  score WWW_SUBMISSION -20