Re: Wine

Tom Cook <tom.cook@adelaide.edu.au> writes:
Hi,

> Thanks lots everyone who replied - perhaps an RTFM might have been more
> appropriate :-(
>
> winesetuptk looks good but is not on potato :-(

Why not ? I'm using last 5-6 months wine on my potato box and it's work
fine for me. I need wine because I must work with "Lokus Notes". I'm
starting wine with some parameters. I don't know which at this time
because when you will, I can send they as PM.

/* I'm sorry for my english, isn't my native language :) */

Pozdrawiam/Gruß/Regards
Robert Rakowicz
--
Robert Rakowicz