Re: the quest for a *stable* browser

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 11:27:31AM -0500, Carl Fink wrote:
> The only stability problem with recent Mozilla I've detected is that opening
> a second instance (not a second window) makes both instances unable to load
> new web pages.  (Cached stuff continues to work.)

That happens predicably?  On a regular basis?  Weird.  I have been using
mozilla since...  a long long time ago, anyway, and have never seen that
problem.  I often run multiple browser instances so I can have two
different profiles loaded (one with a very minimal feature set that has
stuff like Javascript turned off and doesn't let documents specify their
colors, etc; the other which is my normal browser).  Have you moved you
.mozilla directory out of the way and tried with a freshly created one?

noah