Re: pppoe and kernel 2.4.x

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 19:06, Frodo Baggins wrote:
>   Is there another, more debian conformant, way to do it?

Yes : use the Debian ppp and pppoe packages. This way, you shall run
pppoe purely in user mode instead of using the kernel module which is
still rather developmental as far as I have read. You look suspisciously
french to me, so it will certainly be of interest to you that the stock
Debian pppoe and ppp package work fine with Netissimo. I currently use
it to connect to Nerim through an Alcatel 1000.