RE: Debian on a Walmart Microtel???

Hi Ron,

I found:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=1731327&cat=3944&t
ype=19&dept=3944&path=0%3A3944

I suspect (from the "upto 8mb shared video memory" and the AC'97) that
this is a i810/i815 MB. However, I suspect the modem might be a "win
modem". It looks really good, though. I'll have to slide over to Wal
Mart and check it out as it hase two free PCI slots and takes 512MB of
memory ;>