Re: Debian on a Walmart Microtel???

I don't know of anyone running Debian on a Microtel, but I know a friend who
successfully installed SuSE 7.3 on one, so I would assume you should be able
to get Debian going. It's worth pointing out the two flaws he found:

   1.) The CD-ROM was on cable select, and confused Linux (post-install). He
fixed this, AFAIK.
   2.) The modem is a winmodem (of course).

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                    tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Universal  Networks                       http://www.uninet.info
Christian Portal and Search Tool:       http://www.faithtree.com