Re: diagnose segmentation fault with Mozilla 0.9.8-3 mailnews

On 2002.03.09 20:28 Paul Scott wrote:
Can someone give suggestions for tracking down the segmentataion fault I get with Mozilla mailnews 0.9.8-3 which I also got with 0.9.8-2. The browser and the web page composer work fine.

Someone at my local LUG knew this one.  I hope it helps others.

I believe the problem is in the preferences file. I renamed .mozilla and let Mozilla generate a new one and the segmentation faults are gone.

Paul Scott