User name in email address

Can you help me understand something about my mail system?   Gnus,
Xemacs, Exim, fetchmail.

When I, eg, send a message to this list, my email address comes out as

Glyn Millington  <glyn@millingtons.org>

Now the "Glyn Millington"   part of that is not set in my .gnus file or
init.el , nor can I find it in exim.conf  So Gnus is pulling this down
from somewhere and I must have set it a couple of years ago when I first
set up Debian here.  But where?

Glyn

*            Note that I use Debian version testing/unstable               *
* Linux glynthebearded 2.4.17 #1 Mon Jan 14 23:14:00 GMT 2002 i686 unknown *