Re: Still looking to replace Eudora

On Fri, 2002-03-08 at 04:01, Eric G. Miller wrote:
> The window(s) within a containing window paradigm is generally not found
> in X programs.  I don't think it's even part of most (any?) toolkits.

When I first moved to linux I tried out StarOffice, which put all it's
windows in one "desktop" window. That was one of the reasons I didn't
stick with StarOffice. The main reason however was that is was extremely
sluggish and unstable. This was a long time ago so maybe that has all
changed.

Pardon my English, speling is broken in Evolution.