Tulip not installing

2.2r5 Potato Installation:

After configuring PCMCIA support and seeing
the lights activate on my Netgear FA511 card,
I tried to install the Tulip module via the
"net modules" screen. These are the errors
which I received:

--

/lib/modules/2.2.19/net/tulip.o: init_module: Device or resource busy
Hint: this error can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including

--

Assuming that this is a problem with Potato,
and not my own ignorance, has this been fixed

(==timothy==)