Re: question about /bin utils

True enough, in (my) potato there's no /bin/vi, although there are other
editors (ae and ed). In (my) woody there is, though:
aperrin@hm269-26876:~$ ls /bin/vi
/bin/vi

(Not that I'd have the beginnings of a clue how to actually use ae or ed
if I were in that situation....)

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA