Re: logrotate problem?

Rick Pasotto(rickp@telocity.com) is reported to have said:
> My system is 99% woody. Yesterday I noticed that no entries were being
> made to /etc/syslog but instead were being made to /etc/syslog.0. That
> is still happening today.
>
> What has gone wrong?

I reported that last month.  No one responded so I thought I was nuts.
I ugrade daily and it went away a few days later.  I have not
researched what caused it so can only suggest an dist-upgrade.

:-) HTH, YMMV, HAND :-)

--
Real programmers disdain structured programming.  Structured programming
is for compulsive neurotics who were prematurely toilet-trained.  They