Re: OT: Aliens in the heavans (was Re: seti@home)

On Wed, 06 Mar 2002 03:51:55 EST, Chris Jenks writes:
>Actually it would make me search harder. I wouldn't be the first in line to
>call them. But I guess an alien sitcom would be better then an alien reality
>show.

Your friendly J. Random Alien very probably wouldn't be able to get any
 meaning out of the broadcasted signals other than to deduce that it's
 not coming from a natural source. Same applies the other way. I guess
 one shouldn't confuse Star Trek too much with reality ;-)

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /