Re: OT: Aliens in the heavans (was Re: seti@home)

On Wed, 06 Mar 2002 03:51:55 EST, Chris Jenks writes:
>Actually it would make me search harder. I wouldn't be the first in line to
>call them. But I guess an alien sitcom would be better then an alien reality

Your friendly J. Random Alien very probably wouldn't be able to get any
 meaning out of the broadcasted signals other than to deduce that it's
 not coming from a natural source. Same applies the other way. I guess
 one shouldn't confuse Star Trek too much with reality ;-)

/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /