quake2 install problem

Hello,

Yesterday I tried to install quake2 via apt-get.  But when installing
the quake2-data package, I had to choose between getting the files from:
net/cd/...

I choose the net, and via ftp (because I don't need a proxy for that).

But, the install script uses wget, the location of the file is
incorrect!  Thus wget gives me errors.  And there is no way to change
the destination.

When I try to remove the package, I am forced to download the file
first! But this doesn't work.

And when a do an apt-get update, apt-get upgrade I am also forced to
install te package!!

So how can I change the script to use an other directory or a file on my
hd (I would first download the correct files manually).

Thanks in andvance

Rudy
--
Rudy Gevaert - rudy@zeus.rug.ac.be  - http://www.webworm.org
             - keyserverID=24DC49C6 - http://www.zeus.rug.ac.be

There are only two tragedies in life:
one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
                                 - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)