RE: Everything about Sendmail is Slow

Ok, I made all the changes to the resolv.conf and hosts files.
Now when I run the sendmail -bt -d0.13 command it doesn't give any
errors about not being qualified, so that's good!  But, I'm still having
the same problem with sendmail responding slowly. :(

I did a bunch of nslookups and so far it all looks good, the server is
set to resolve with itself through bind which had no problem with every
valid name I could throw at it. You still think it's a name resolution
problem?
------------------------------
>no upgrades or anything ?

Yep, I'm the only one that administers this server with root access and
besides adding users and forwarding one port now and then I haven't
touched it.

We did switch to a new ISP about a month ago, so the DNS and IP address
was updated to reflect this, but everything worked great for 2 weeks
after the changes.  That's like the only change.

This is a non profit organization so they have little money to fix
things, and most of my time here is volunteer based for them, but I like
to do it because I get to learn all about Linux in the process.
So, is there any other cool commands I could try to diagnose this thing,
or a even a good documentation on troubleshooting.  I have looked all
over the net for troubleshooting docs, along with this 800 page Sendmail
manual I have and no one seems to offer much help in that area.

Otherwize, I could try to upgrade Sendmail to the newest version, maybe
that would fix it.

Cheers

-Dave