Re: New xawtv system wide config file lives where?

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 02:50:23AM -0500, Bob Thibodeau wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 12:34:17AM -0500, stan wrote:

> > > dpkg -L xawtv
> > >
> > > /usr/share/man/man5/xawtvrc.5.gz
> >
> > OK, do you see any likely suspects here?
>
> man xawtvrc
>
> xawtvrc(5)
>
> NAME
>        xawtvrc -- TV apps config file
>
> SYNOPSIS
>        /etc/X11/xawtvrc
>        $HOME/.xawtv

Ah, thnaks.

I'm curiosu about this location thouhg. Is this going to become a new
place to place config files, in addition to /etc/*?

Even granting that, this seems like a pooor choice for thsi paritcualr
package, since this file controls (in addaition to 2 X programs xawtv, and
motv), a non X program fbtv.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin