Re: Netscape - no javascript, no import of certificates - please help!

A small update to my problem:

Andreas Goesele <Goesele@hfph.mwn.de> writes:

> I have asked about the first half off the problem already some time
> ago: Suddenly it was impossible to enable javascript in Netscape, even
> when I'm on a non-javascript page. Trying to do it inevitably will
> freeze Netscape. (4.77-2 from woody)

I have purged all netscape and communicator packages and installed
4.79 from the netscape site into a different location. (Some of you
recommended so: Thanks!) But it didn't help: Still every time I try to
enable javascript or to enter a secure site netscape freezes if run
as user. (No problem if run as root.)

Still hoping for some help ...

Andreas Goesele